We are looking for a remote backend developer with an impressive track record to help us reach new heights.
You will be developing our GraphQL API driven backends. We are looking for full-stack abilities from server architecture, data management, delivery and presentation, but with strong focus on APIs and backend development.
TLDR; sounds good apply now.
We normally have fun with things like
- AWS SQS/SNS
- AWS Lambda Services
How you can contribute to our team
- You have a relevant educational background. Probably a bachelor or a master`s degree in software engineering, or similar.
- You love building scalable software that performs.
- You are able to elegantly manage cloud services on AWS.
- You have a good understanding of the full stack required to build modern scalable applications.
- You have a good feel for dev-ops technologies like GitHub and AWS – and the good stuff you need for continuous integration and agile test-driven development
How we can help you grow
At Crystallize we have a diverse team and can offer varied and challenging work as part of a fast-growing company. You will be able to put your skills to the test and help grow the team and the company. We encourage knowledge sharing and are organizing three conferences in 2020:
Crystallize is a headless commerce service enabling developers to build tailor-made e-commerce experiences with subscriptions and virtual products. The core of Crystallize is our rich PIM with a blazing fast GraphQL API. Developer experience and time to market are our main drivers as milliseconds matter.